Wednesday, March 18, 2009

One Week

It is the one-week anniversary of my being Gainfully Unemployed.

I went for a walk in the park today, balancing on top of snowy bits and splashing through some mud and water in the meltings-ville that is Montreal right now.

I had a nap earlier.

I sketched on some cartoons.

I documented a painting (will not post it here because it is going to be published somewhere... I'll post it after that).

I read some more of "Twilight". Yes, I know.

I saw my trainer at the gym, and she gave me a rigourous routine for the next six weeks.

At the moment I am trying out making Vietnamese-style soup, like you get in those awesome restaurants. I hope it lives up to those restaurant standards. But WOW it's a lot of soup! Yum.

Later on today (after consuming soup, I think) I will paint and work some more on cartoons.

This is a good life.

No comments: