Sunday, June 14, 2009

What? Natasha Henderson Writes A Blog?



Hey-de-ho! I am writing a blog, still. Yes, here it is.

I had meant to write a big art-review about some exhibitions that I saw, I had meant to get out to another big exhibition and write a review about what would have been there.... but these things didn't happen. C'est la vie.

Anyhow, what I HAVE been doing is keeping busy with lots and lots of painting, cartooning, making assorted "crafty" things that add to my knowledge of how to put stuff together, hitting the gym almost daily, some embroidery-digitizing, going out in "social situations", walking and jogging and picnics in the park, watching free films from the library, etc etc.

My gym membership has now expired, so I will be doing more jogging than previously. I am also thinking of taking one introductory kick-boxing class. A friend of mine has kick-boxed for years, and I'd like to give it a shot. The gym is officially a little boring. Weights. Cardio machines. Nothing else. So... time to try a crazy sport.

Today I am going to head up into the park to try painting/drawing on-site. I normally don't do that, but it is a lovely day and I really want to paint and also hit the park. This shall bring together the best of both worlds. Hmmm. Perhaps I'll actually wander beyond the park, try it out in different places. Up the mountain? In the Old Port? Oh dear.

OK. I have dusted off my blogging-skills, and hopefully next time I write it will be clever and witty and fantastic. Thanks for reading!

No comments: