Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I Am Trying To Post A Recipe...

I am trying to post my Mom`s infamous recipe for Peanut Butter Balls. The issue here, is that Google or my computer or `someone`` thinks that I am typing in another language.

So... sometimes things are printed that shouldn`t be so.

OK. I`ll do it anyway. At least I have a good excuse for typos... It`s in Lithuanian!!! Haha. Ha. Ha. :(

Mom`s Infamous Peanut Butter Balls

1 Cup Peanut Butter
1 Cup Icing Sugar
1 Tsp Vanilla
3é4 Cup finely chopped Peanuts

Combine. Shape into balls, store in fridge overnight.

Coat with chocolate!

I use either belgian choc, or semi-sweet... note peanut butter is a little sweet already, and you add SUGAR to it, so don`t worry if your coc isn`t sweet.

I meant``Three Quarters of a Cup`` where it said something weird.

OK!

N

No comments: