Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sale on Some Of My Scarves... 'til August!

Hey folks, this is just a quick note to let you know that I have chosen a few of my "felt wool scarves" that I make to be sale-priced until August. Then, if any of these little inexpensive pieces of neck-warming love are left behind, they go back to their regular price.

One of the reasons that I'm doing this is because I will soon be approaching shops to sell my scarves in, and I am thinking it would be easiest if I just kept everything at the same price.

So, the less-costly pieces... I've made them even more less costly! To be specific, regularly they are $35 USD, and are now on for $25 USD, plus applicable shipping.

SO! Hope this finds you all well and good and happy and thinking ahead to autumn...

http://HendersonArt.etsy.com/

No comments: