Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Works In Progress...

This has been one of those days when I realise... "Oh! I have lots of paintings all over the place, and nothing's finished yet... I wonder if people think that I've stopped or something."

First up, I'll never ever stop. Secondly, why not post some little details and etc of various works in progress? Here they are:

Detail of "This Is Night". Oil and mixed media on canvas. Work in Progress...

Detail of "This Is Night". Oil and mixed media on canvas. Work in progress!!

Detail of "Walking In A New City". Oil and mixed media on canvas. Work in Progress... of course.

Yet another detail of "Walking In A New City". Etc.

So there you have it. Some of it, anyhow. Hopefully soon I'll have these all done and will be able to show them to you and anyone else who'd like to see them. Thanks for looking...

No comments: